Limerick Tutorial College has a highly qualified Career Guidance Officer who is accredited by the Institute of Guidance Counsellors. This officer facilitates:
- Group Meetings to discuss career options in related fields including any specific subject(s) or grade requirements. These group meetings lead to individual meetings where the student is assessed and guided towards all suitable career options.
- Step by step guidance with Irish CAO and United Kingdom UCAS College applications.
- Students will be advised regarding any necessary admission examinations required e.g. BMAT, UKCAT or additional applications for entry to Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
- Opportunities to study at third level throughout Europe will also be opened up to the students including meetings with experienced European university advisors.
- Interview Skills
- Assistance and guidance with DARE and HEAR additional applications to the CAO.